A FINAL DECISION FOR BOTH SOUTH SUBURBAN SANITARY DISTRICT APPLICATIONS WILL BE MADE AT A PUBLIC HEARING ON JULY 21st AT 6:00 P.M.
IMPORTANT OFFICE PROCEDURES DURING COVID-19
Klamath County Community Development Department is fully functional and is conducting business in a modified fashion. The Government Building doors are now open and we are available to assist you during our regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm).
Please note the following changes to our office procedures:
- No more than three people can be in our lobby at the same time. There are markings on the floor that outlines a 6 foot physical distance; please be courteous and ensure you are practicing proper distancing.
- Please have ALL paperwork completed and ready to drop off at the counter; time at the counter will be limited and you will not be able to complete applications etc. at that time.
- Any business you can conduct electronically (via app, online, email, or fax) will likely save time.
- You may wish to wear a mask of some sort (cloth, etc.) as it may help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your patience while we navigate these safety precautions! We are happy to be here to help you.
Professionally serve the people of Klamath County to support economic vitality, balance conservation with development, and achieve community land use goals. We do this with timely and courteous service.
What We Do
- Coordinate with other departments and agencies
- Maintain and administer land use policies and development standards
Preliminary Floodplain Maps
To view FEMA preliminary floodplain maps for Klamath County visit the FEMA website.
Solar Friendly Review
Klamath County is Solar Friendly. Click HERE for more information.