FEMA Update / David Ratte' and Scott Van Hoff
David Ratte' and Scott Van Hoff will provide an update on the new FEMA map for Klamath which will include the following.
1) The Railroad along Highway 97 no longer considered a dike, where does this leave us and are there opportunities to retain this as a dike status?
2) The 1902 Agreement stating that the Railroad would function as a dike, how did this change?
3) Could ODOT participate in the discussions and potentially be considered a secondary dike?
4) The impact to the "Exclusion Area" if and when it is put into the final floodplain map which includes the Airport.
5) Impacts to citizens regarding flood insurance including the impacts to FHS and VA loans.
6) Overview of the interactive map.