IMPORTANT OFFICE PROCEDURES DURING COVID-19
Klamath County Community Development Department is fully functional and is conducting business in a modified fashion. The Government Building doors are now open and we are available to assist you during our regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm).
Please note the following changes to our office procedures:
- No more than three people can be in our lobby at the same time. There are markings on the floor that outlines a 6 foot physical distance; please be courteous and ensure you are practicing proper distancing.
- Please have ALL paperwork completed and ready to drop off at the counter; time at the counter will be limited and you will not be able to complete applications etc. at that time.
- Any business you can conduct electronically (via app, online, email, or fax) will likely save time.
We appreciate your patience while we navigate these safety precautions! We are happy to be here to help you.
The mission of code enforcement in Klamath County is to protect the health and safety of the county’s residents and visitors and to insure the livability of the community by encouraging compliance with the county’s land use, environmental and construction codes.
If you have a nuisance complaint, click on the ’Submit a Nuisance Complaint’ icon or link above to make a report online. Click Here to add photos to you complaint or issue. You must include the address or location referenced in your complaint (submitted using the form above). Please note: Over sized photos may not transmit.
You can also download, print, complete, and return the initial complaint form (below).
Please note that an initial investigation of a complaint and subsequent investigation activity may take several weeks. We will address each complaint in the order it is received; we appreciate your commitment to keeping our community clean!
NOTE: If you suspect there is unauthorized building taking place in your area, please visit our Building Code Enforcement page for more information.
Nuisance Investigation Data 2020 (updated monthly)
Tips for using this map:
- Use the plus/minus symbols to zoom in or out
- Click on the colored dots for more information Note: Some properties may be close together; click the arrow buttons on the top of the popup window to scroll through cases, if needed